Formal Methods Software at RISC
- The RISC Algorithm Language (RISCAL)
- A language and associated software system for
specifying and verifying mathematical algorithms.
- The LogicGuard Software
- A stream monitor specification language and system.
- The RISC ProgramExplorer
- An interactive program reasoning environment.
- The RISC ProofNavigator
- An interactive proof assistant for program/system verification.
- Software for formal specification and verification of Maple programs.
Last modified: January 19, 2012