RISC-Linz, the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria, offers opportunities to researchers to obtain access to its infrastructure and facilities. Access is free of charge and is provided through the project SCIEnce within the 6th Framework Programme of the European Commission.
- access to the infrastructure, facilities, and expertise of a world-leading center in symbolic computation,
- scientific, technical, administrative, and logistic support, including travel and living expenses.
- Students and researchers from various fields of sciences who use or would like to use symbolic computation in their work. New users and users from countries with no similar research infrastructures are specially encouraged to apply.
- Researchers working in groups based in European Union Member States (other than Austria, the country where the host institution is established) or in Associated States. See detailed eligibility conditions.
How to apply:
- See the application section.
- RISC/SCIEnce Series of Training Schools in Symbolic Computation.
- RISC Contribution in JRA1 WP of the SCIEnce Project.
Download the poster: PDF (1.8 Mb).
The project has finished on December 31, 2011.