Summer Semester 2015
International Summer Schools
- Matching, Unification, and Generalizations. Course at the 6th International School on Rewriting, ISR 2012, July 16-20, 2012. Valencia, Spain.
- Unification. Course at the 7th International Tbilisi Summer School in Logic and Language, Tbilisi 2011, September 19-23, 2011. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Series of lectures on Unification at the Third and Fourth RISC/SCIEnce Training Schools in Symbolic Computation. July 2008, 2009, Hagenberg, Austria.
- Unification Theory. One-week course at the 19th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information, ESSLLI 2007. August 2007, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
- Johannes Kepler University Linz:
- Algebraic and Discrete Methods in Biology (SS2007, SS2008, SS2009)
- Automated Reasoning (lecture and exercises) (WS2013)
- Automated Reasoning Systems (SS2007, SS2011, SS2013)
- Information Systems (WS2007, WS2008)
- Logic Programming (WS2002, WS2003, WS2004, WS2005, WS2006, WS2007, WS2008, WS2009, WS2010, WS2011, WS2012, WS2013, WS2014)
- Rewriting in Computer Science and Logic (SS2013)
- Selected Algorithms (WS2006, WS2007, SS2009, SS2012)
- Unification Theory (SS2008, SS2010, SS2012, SS2014)
- Tbilisi State University:
- Logic Programming (SS1998)
- Programming languages (SS1998)
- Alexander Baumgartner (PhD, Johannes Kepler University Linz, ongoing)
- Besik Dundua (PhD, University of Porto, finished in 2014)
- Sharif ElHefnawy (MSc, Johannes Kepler University of Linz and ISI-Hagenberg, 2014)
- Noran Azmy (MSc, Johannes Kepler University of Linz and ISI-Hagenberg, 2010)
- Diana Maris (MSc, Johannes Kepler University of Linz and ISI-Hagenberg, 2010)