|Priv.-Doz. Dr. Temur Kutsia|
|Research Institute for Symbolic Computation||Office: Castle of Hagenberg, Room 0.7-4|
|Johannes Kepler University Linz||Phone: +43 (0)732 2468 9982|
|Altenbergerstrasse 69||Fax: +43 (0)732 2468 9930|
|A-4040 Linz, Austria||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Fifth International Symposium on Symbolic Computation in Software Science, SCSS 2013, July 5-6, 2013. RISC, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- 24th International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications, RTA 2013, June 24-26, 2013, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- IFIP Working Group 1.6 (Term Rewriting) - Meeting 2013, June 27, 2013, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- The 27th International Workshop on Unification, UNIF 2013, June 27, 2013, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 2nd International Workshop on Confluence, IWC 2013, June 28, 2013, Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Unification, rule-based programming, automated reasoning, symbolic computation techniques for unranked terms and hedges and their applications in software science and Web systems.
Involvement in Program Committees
UNIF'06, AB'07 (PC co-chair), WWV'07, WRS'08, SCSS'08 (PC co-chair), UNIF'08, WWV'08, RTA'08, SCSS'09, WWV'09 (PC co-chair), LLC'09 (area co-chair), UNIF'10, PAAR'10, WWV'10 (PC co-chair), Calculemus'10, Automatheo'10, ANB'10, SCSS'10, LOPSTR'10, PPDP'10, SYNASC'10, WWV'11, LLC'11 (area co-chair), SYNASC'11, AITC'11, WWV'12, ATX'12, SYNASC'12, SCSS'12, CICM'13, SYNASC'13, SCSS'13, RTA'13.
Special issue of the Journal of
Symbolic Computation on Symbolic Computation in Software Science.
Special issue of the Journal of Symbolic Computation on Automated Specification and Verification of Web Systems.
Special issue of the Journal of Applied Logic on Automated Specification and Verification of Web Systems.
Member of the editorial board. Tbilisi Mathematical Journal.
CV in pdf format.