Classroom lectures based on Mma.
- Lecturer presents Mma notebooks on her computer.
- Scrolling of document.
- Opening and closing of cells.
- Triggering execution of active contents.
- Overhead panel projects computer screen to audience.
How to work in distributed environment?
- Students listen to teacher.
- Students watch projection.
- Students exercise on local copies of notebooks.
How to facilitate organization?
- Files have to be transferred.
- Local systems have to be started up and initialized.
- Results have to be returned.
Author: Wolfgang Schreiner
Last Modification: October 7, 1997