Modules and Classes
- Modules and classes are named compound declarations.
- Module is eagerly evaluated compound declaration.
- Class is lazily evaluated compound declaration.
- Simulation of module M=D
- class K=D
var M: K
- Module sharing is more difficult.
- Simulation of class K=D
- D is record of variables Vi and procedures Pi.
- Make module M of procedures Pi.
- Pass record Vi as additional argument to M.Pi.
- Very unpleasant!
Deal with this issue later.
Author: Wolfgang Schreiner
Last Modification: April 23, 1998