|Title||GRÖBNER: A Library for Computing Gröbner Bases based on SACLIB - Manual
For Version 2.0|
|Author(s)|| Bruno Buchberger, Wolfgang Windsteiger|
|Type||Technical Report, Misc|
|Abstract||Almost every Computer Algebra System contains some implementation of|
the Gröbner bases algorithm. The present implementation has the following
- The source code is distributed and publically available free of
- The library is written in C.
- A simple but efficient mechanism of polymorphism is implemented
that enables the user to adjust the library to a wide variety of coefficient domains, power product and polynomial representations, admissible orderings, selection strategies for pairs etc.
OBNER should be a useful tool
- for those who want to do research in Gröbner bases theory and
applications and, hence, need access to all details of the implementation
- and also for those who want to apply the algorithm as a black
box, possibly as a subalgorithm in a larger implementation, and need high efficiency.
Johannes Kepler University Linz|
RISC (Research Institute for Symbolic Computation)|